Please write your objections to the following individuals who are responsible for deciding the fate of Bathampton Meadows. To ensure a reply please include your full name, address and phone number.
Cabinet Members:- (These Councillors will make a decision about the Meadows on 25th January)
• Leader of the Council: Councillor Tim Warren (Mendip) email@example.com
• Cabinet Member for Finance and Efficiency: Councillor Charles Gerrish (Keynsham North) firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cabinet Member for Adult Social Care and Health: Councillor Vic Pritchard (Chew Valley South) email@example.com
• Cabinet Member for Children’s Services: Councillor Michael Evans (Midsomer Norton North)Michael_Evans@bathnes.gov.uk
• Cabinet Member for Homes and Planning: Councillor Liz Richardson (Chew Valley North)firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cabinet Member for Economic Development: Councillor Patrick Anketell-Jones (Lansdown)Patrick_Anketell_Jones@bathnes.gov.uk
• Cabinet Member for Community Development: Councillor Martin Veal (Bathavon North) email@example.com
• Cabinet Member for Transport: Councillor Tony Clarke (Lansdown)firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cabinet Member for Policy, Localism & Partnerships: Councillor Paul Myers (Midsomer Norton Redfield)Paul_Myers@bathnes.gov.uk
At MP level, please lobby:
- North East Somerset MP Jacob Rees Mogg (email@example.com) whose opposition to the Park and Ride is to be applauded.
- Bath MP: Ben Howlett (firstname.lastname@example.org) supports a park and ride to the east of Bath, but has made much of it being to reduce pollution and congestion, now proven not to be deliverable.
At national level, please lobby:
- Rt Hon. Andrea Leadsom MP : Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs email@example.com
- Rt Hon. Sajid Javid MP : Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government (firstname.lastname@example.org)